Caravan and Camping Self-Catering Accommodation
The Caravan Park has consists of 16 spacious, clean and grassed sites also equipped with electricity plug points, refuse bins and water taps. There is also an ablution block available fully equipped for everyone to use.
The ‘boma-braai’ area with open fire is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the night skies and the roar of the lions at night.
- Each stand is equipped with a light and a power point.
- Neat ablution facilities are at your disposal - showers, basins and toilets.
- A washbasin with hot water for dishes is also at your disposal.
- The whole campsite consists of a beautiful lawn.
- Swings and a sliding deck are at your disposal, as well as a cold swimming pool.